A number of pupils throughout the school have achieved sporting success at district, county, regional and national level:
- Year 13 pupil Amy Godsave won a bronze medal at the national swimming championships in the 4 x 100m medley relay
- Year 11 pupil James Kettle has recently become a member of the English National Talent Squad, who is hoping to qualify for the junior British canoeing team and compete in the Junior European and World Canoe slalom Championships in 2018/2019. James has recently been crowned English National Junior 16 champion; British Open Junior 16 champion; and is currently ranked 2nd the overall Junior 16 national race series.
- Year 10 pupil Ellie Oswick is currently training and competing Wasps netball academy, a new strand of the superleague netball franchise
- Year 9 pupil Cassidy Rothwell has been selected to be part of team England for The Dance World Cup in Barcelona in 2018
- Year 9 pupil Chelise Fleming has been selected to train with the England Ladies U15 football training camp at Bisham Abbey National Sports Centre in December
- Year 9 pupil – Ela Norton achieved a 1st, 2nd and 3rd at the regional swimming championships for breast stroke. Ela qualified for the county swimming championships in ten events in additional to qualifying for nationals in the 200m breast stroke.
- Year 9 pupils Josh Hassan and Jack Ratcliffe, in addition to Year 11 pupil Tom Weald represented Hertfordshire County in football this term
- The following Year 8 and 9 pupils were selected to represent the Lea Valley Football District representative side: Lennie Watts, Harry Giroud and Casey Ellerbeck, Charlie Davis and Alex Garcia
- Year 8 pupil Ruby Tucker was part of the Lee Valley synchronised skating team who scooped first prize at The Lee Valley Ice Centre; which was used as preparation for the British championships.
- The following Year 7 and 8 pupils have been selected to train as part of the Mavericks Future Academies squad with the superleague netball franchise benecosMavericks: Amber Clark, Libbie Hicks, Chloe Lock, Alice Patrick, Amber Williams and Georgie Wood
Congratulations to all pupils!